Spirit Week

We sent out a number of surveys asking about spirit week and how everyone was participating. Each survey was for every day in spirit week.

Sami Rowbottom sent out a survey asking about what your favorite day in Spirit Week is. Pajama Day was most popular by far. 55.3% (42 students) chose Pajama Day as their favorite. In second place was Sports Day with 25% (19 students). The third most popular was character day with 11.8% (9 students). Decades day was least popular with 7.9% (6 students).

Parisa Verma sent out a survey asking if you wore your pajamas on Monday. The majority of people who responded stated yes, they did wear their pajamas to school. Based on different forms sent out to the school, most people favored pajama day over the other three days incorporated in Spirit Week.

Phoebe Han sent out a survey asking which decade you were going to dress up as. 47.6% (20 students) said they would wear clothes from this decade. Then, 21.4% (9 students) said they would wear something rather in between each decade or they didn’t know. The  third most popular decade was the 70s and 7.1% (3 students) dressed up as that decade.  In fourth, the 50s and 60s tied with both 4.8% (2 students.)  Lastly, 1 person (2.4%)  dressed up with clothes from the 40s.

Parisa also sent out a survey asking if and what you dressed up as for character day. From cats to Beyonce, but most people decided to dress up as “themselves.”

Keren Mandelzis sent out a survey asking which sports jersey every person would be wearing. The majority of people said that they would wear football jerseys, but not by far. 33.9% (20 people) answered that they would be wearing football jerseys. 20.3% (12 people) answered that they would be wearing soccer jerseys. 11.9% (7 people) said that they would be wearing basketball jerseys. 5.1% (3 people) answered that they would be wearing hockey jerseys. 5.1% (3 people) said that they would be wearing baseball jerseys. 5 people said that they were not going to wear a jersey. one person said that they were going to wear a lacrosse jersey and one person said that they would were a rugby. The majority of the people are wearing football jerseys in Morrow House.

After looking over all of our information we collected, it is obvious that there are many different opinions among Morrow House. Pajama day is the most popular but all of the days are exciting. Spirit Week was excellent this year, and was enjoyed by all students.

• Spirit Week

News

Relics of Narcissism and Narcotics Cease in Panama

• Spirit Week

EMH Swaggy Shoes of the Week

Fidget Spinner’s Growing Popularity

• Spirit Week

News

New York City Drunk Driver

• Spirit Week

News

Yale Graduate Student Teachers Go On Hunger Strike

• Spirit Week

Showcase

Penny Wars!

• Spirit Week

Showcase

YouTube’s Unfair changes

• Spirit Week

Arts & Entertainment

Siblings?

• Spirit Week

Checked

Homework Load Article

• Spirit Week

News

Neil Gorsuch

• Spirit Week

EMS SWAGGY SHOES OF THE WEEK

Top 10 most expensive houses in the world

The Student News Site of The Elisabeth Morrow School
Spirit Week