What’s the Best Book Series?

Michelle, Kim

Harry Potter

Harry Potter Written by J.K Rowling was a worldwide hit. With amazing plots, characters, and settings, Harry Potter captured both young and old alike. Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley, retrieves the Sorcerer’s Stone, solves the mystery of the Chamber of Secrets, rescues the Prisoner of Azkaban, (Harry) competes in the Triwizard tournament because his name was mysteriously in the Goblet of Fire, joins the Order Phoenix and fight against the death eaters, finds out the true identity of the Half Blood Prince, and hunts down the Deathly Hallows and the horcruxes of Voldemort in order to defeat him.In 2016, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and The Fantastic Beasts and where to find them was released. We are still expecting J.K Rowling to continue writing great novels and fantasy both for kids and adults.

Percy Jackson

The Percy Jackson series is a combination of fantasy and Greek mythology. The Lightning Thief written by Rick Riordan, and the first book in the series, had won many awards. Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Grover Underwood sets out on numerous quests. They figure out that Luke Castellan betrayed the demigods and joined Kronos, the leader of the titans. The titans were banished to the depths of Tartarus by the gods, so they seek revenge on the Olympus gods. It is Percy’s duty to alert the Olympus gods that the titans are rising and they should be prepared for it. Do you think that Percy, Annabeth, and Grover can successfully help the gods defeat the titans once again?    

The Series of Unfortunate Series

This is not a story with a happy ending. This story is miserable, sad, and unfortunate. After their  parents mysteriously died in a fire, the Baudelaire orphans, Violet, Klaus, and Sunny are sent to numerous guardians. But no matter where Violet, Klaus, and Sunny went, Count olaf was in disguises, planning schemes that was to be enacted upon the Baudelaire children and their guardians. Though the children were unfortunate they were able to escape Count Olaf’s clutch. But their series of unfortunate events hadn’t come to a close because Count Olaf wasn’t caught by the authorities and Violet, Klaus, and Sunny cannot hide and escape from Olaf and his theater troupe forever. Where would they end up?

Land of Stories

When Alex and Conner receive their birthday present, the Land of stories they have no idea that the book would take them to the fairytale world. Their excitement overcame with fear of being stuck in the Land of Stories. Luckily, they meet Froggy who shows great hospitality towards the children. The children sets out by themselves to search for the Wishing Spell which will grant one wish the children has which is to go back to their century. After the Enchantress Returned, it is Alex and Conner’s job to defeat the Enchantress who had cursed Sleeping Beauty. After they defeated the enchantress Alex came to a conclusion that she didn’t want to go back to her own world but wanted to stay in the Land of Stories. The third book, The Grimm’s Warning and the fourth book, Beyond the Kingdom; It is story of their uncle, masked man, who was seeking vengeance on the fairy tale world. Recently, the fifth book Author of Odysseus was published and we are anticipating the sixth book written by Chris Colfer.

• What’s the Best Book Series?

Showcase

Giants Off to Slow Start After a Killer Last Year

• What’s the Best Book Series?

EMH Swaggy Shoes of the Week

Fidget Spinner’s Growing Popularity

• What’s the Best Book Series?

News

Yale Graduate Student Teachers Go On Hunger Strike

• What’s the Best Book Series?

Showcase

Penny Wars!

• What’s the Best Book Series?

Showcase

YouTube’s Unfair changes

• What’s the Best Book Series?

Arts & Entertainment

Siblings?

• What’s the Best Book Series?

Checked

Homework Load Article

• What’s the Best Book Series?

News

Neil Gorsuch

• What’s the Best Book Series?

EMS SWAGGY SHOES OF THE WEEK

Top 10 most expensive houses in the world

• What’s the Best Book Series?

EMS SWAGGY SHOES OF THE WEEK

Spirit Week

The Student News Site of The Elisabeth Morrow School
What’s the Best Book Series?