Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

Camila Latinsky-Ortiz and Michelle Kim

1. Sugar Factory

Sugar Factory located in New York Meatpacking Street, has been a massive hit lately. Decorated with delicious gummy treats, Goblet drinks are something people can’t get enough of. Though Sugar Factory is most famous for the fizzy Goblet drinks, they also serve burgers, pastas, and crazy milkshakes topped with cotton candies, waffles, and even mini burger. You surely would want to have an epic lunch or dinner in the Sugar Factory.

1. Black Tap

Black Tap is located on 529 Broome St, New York, NY. At Black Tap, they serve everything from burgers, modern sides, shakes  and more. But the long line outside the restaurant is mostly for their crazy milkshakes.  Some frozen drinks are almost one-foot tall. The milkshakes are decked out with everything from small candies and chocolates, to whole slices of pie and cake. You’ll have to visit Black Tap and try their craziest desserts.

1. Cool Mess

New York, you can create your own ice cream in Cool Mess. With various toppings like oreos, graham crackers, and gummies from chocolate cookie beans and pound cakes you can customize the perfect ice cream that will delight your sweet tooth. With an ice cream machine provided by Cool Mess you can create either vanilla or chocolate ice cream, and see the process of cream turn into a ice cream. Then you can add your favorite topping. You can also enjoy lunch in Cool Mess then enjoy the amazing ice cream.          

1. Schmackary’s Cookies

Schmackary’s is by far the best place to get an original cookie! Schmackary’s has a different type of incredibly delicious gluten-free cookie everyday, so you can always come back for more. At schmackarys they reimagine classic recipes, to make new age comfort food

5. Andy Dylan’s Candy Bar

1011 3rd Ave, New York, is home to the famous candy store known as Dylan’s Candy bar. Upper East Side Dylan’s candy bar is a go to visit for tourists in NY. The options for a treat are endless. There are regular gummy treats and chocolate bars, licorice, candy corn, lollipop sticks,and you can also customize your own jar to fill delicious and sweet candies and treats. Stop in and throw back to your childhood occasionally with this bright colored candy store!

1. Do

Do, cookie do conventions, might be the only place in New York City that sells no egg cookie dough, which means you can have more delicious dough, without fearing that eggs would ruin your day. Do was made by somebody that just wanted to eat do, and nothing else.They have everything from chocolate chip, to snickerdoodle!

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

News

Relics of Narcissism and Narcotics Cease in Panama

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

EMH Swaggy Shoes of the Week

Fidget Spinner’s Growing Popularity

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

News

New York City Drunk Driver

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

News

Yale Graduate Student Teachers Go On Hunger Strike

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

Showcase

Penny Wars!

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

Showcase

YouTube’s Unfair changes

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

Arts & Entertainment

Siblings?

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

Checked

Homework Load Article

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

News

Neil Gorsuch

• Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC

EMS SWAGGY SHOES OF THE WEEK

Top 10 most expensive houses in the world

The Student News Site of The Elisabeth Morrow School
Top 6 Dessert Spots in NYC