Top 6 Places to Go on Your Vacation

Madison Assanah

By Madison Assanah

1. Rome

Rome is a beautiful architectural place. It is Italy’s capital. With nearly 3,000 years of global art. It has ancient ruins such as the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Roman Forum, and much more.

1.   Sydney

Sydney is the capital of New South Wales. Which is best known for its opera house. Darling Harbour and Circular Quay are small bodies of water under the arched Harbour Bridge. Meanwhile the Royal Botanical Garden is nearby.

1.   The Philippines

The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in Asia which has more than 7,000 islands. It also has many beautiful beaches. The capital of the Philippines is Manila. Which Manila and the entire Philippines is known for its scorching heat.

1.   London

London is the capital of England which is the capital of the United Kingdom. It is known mostly for the Big Ben, London Eye, and Westminster Abbey. London is also an unusually rainy place.

1.    Paris

Paris is the capital of France. It is known for its art, fashion, gastronomy, and culture. It is also known for it’s famous Eiffel Tower. The River Seine separates Paris into two parts: the Right Bank and the Left Bank. The difference between the Left and Right Bank is that the Left Bank is more of the artistic side. And the Right Bank is more of the shopping side.

1.      New York City

New York is one of the most busy cities in the country. It has many things to do such as riding around in a horse drawn carriage, go to the Empire State Building, visit Central Park, check out the Statue of Liberty, go to the Rockefeller, and much much more.

The Student News Site of The Elisabeth Morrow School
Top 6 Places to Go on Your Vacation